Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Certificate of Compliance
ITF REGISTRATION BY A NEW EMPLOYER CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE
Prospective New Employer is expected to submit a duly completed application form accompany by:
- Copy of company’s Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission’s
- Certified true copies of the company’s Audited Account.
- Copy of the Company’s Tax Clearance
OUR ITF SERVICES:
1. ITF Employer Registration and Certificate of Compliance
2. Filing of Employer's Annual Returns of Training Contribution
3. Application for Approval of Learning and Development Personnel - Managers, Officers or Instructors
4. Application for Approval of Local and Overseas Programmes or Courses
5. Registration and Payment of Training Contribution
LIABILITY TO CONTRIBUTE TO INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FUND
ITF ACT SECTION 6 (1 – 3)
1. Every employer having either 5 or more employees in its establishment, or having less than 5 employees but with a Turnover of N50m and above per year, shall, in respect of each calendar year and or the prescribed date, contribute to the Fund one per centum of its total annual payroll.
2. Any Supplier, contractor or consultant bidding or soliciting contracts, businesses, goods and services from any Federal Government Ministry, Department, Agency, commercial, industrial and private entity shall fulfill the statutory obligations of its employees with respect to payment of Training Contribution to the Fund.
3. Any liable organization, public or private including companies situate in the Free Trade Zone requiring approval for expatriate quota and/or utilizing custom services in matters of export and import, must show proof of compliance with this Act in respect of payment of training contribution of its employees and all regulatory agencies of the Federal Government shall ensure compliance with Section 6(1) – (3) of this Act.
For fees of the relevant ITF Service(s) contact us.
Application for ITF Service(s) - allow up to 7-10 working days for processing.
Complete the online Application Request Form.
If you would like to use this service please CONTACT US.