APPLICATION FOR CONSENT TO REGISTER/INCORPORATE RESTRICTED NAMES
Names Requiring Consent of Corporate Affairs Commission, C.A.C.
For reservation applications of restricred names on under Part 'A' (LTD/GTE) and Part ‘C’ (Incorporated Trustees) of the Companies and Allied Matters Act, LFN 2004, it is mandatory to obtain the consent of C.A.C. Registrar General before commencing the process.
Names requiring Consent of the C.A.C. Commission include (not exclusive) names that contain any of the following words:
- Federal, National, Regional or State Government or suggest patronage of Federal or State Government, Ministry or Department
- Municipality, Local Government or other Local Authority
- Chartered, Amalgamated
- Co-operative, Building Society or Wealth
- Group, Holding, Consortium
- Charity, Religion
- Research, Institute
- Finance Company, Insurance, Investment
- Governance, Committee, Congress
- Nigeria or Network (if used as a Prefix)
- Certified (associated certificate/evidence of qualification required)
- Any word that suggest temporary business arrangement
Associated Application filing fee for the C.A.C. Registrar General Consent ('Consent Code') apply.
Contact us for detail information or to make an application for consent code with C.A.C. or if you need any pre or post incorporation service(s).
Allow up to 7-14 working days for processing, in-line with current pandemic condition.
To make an application for C.A.C. Consent to reserve / register restricted name using our service
Complete the online Application Request Form.
If you would like to use this service please CONTACT US.